Friday, August 3, 2012
Weekend? what weekend?
I may spend most of tomorrow not getting much done, not because there isnt' a lot I couldn't do, but I don't want to get too involved in anything, and then have to be on the phone for half an hour or just keep getting distracted with phone calls. I can only imagine what it must be like to be a surgeon on call. Our pediatric neurosurgeons are on call 50% of the year (there are only 2 of them!!) So half of the nights of the rest of your life, you have a chance to be called in to the hospital. I'm sorry, but I like sleeping in my own bed. As much guff as neurosurgeons get, I applaud them for that level of dedication. I could never do that.
But anyways... I need to make a list of things to do this weekend, so might as well do it here:
- Measure out the house and yard to start drawing the groundsplan for when we tear out the turf!!
- Dig out the cleanout for our main line in the front yard (also to see if there's gravel under the sod)
- Re-seed the dead patch of grass in the backyard
- Tweak the sprinkler heads for the front yard and see if I can get them a little more even
- trim and edge the whole yard
Anything else? Mandy?